Return & Refund Policy
RETURNS & REFUNDS Policy
Second-hand goods bought from Lux-collector.com are covered by The Italian Consumer Rights Act.
To prevent unnecessary returns, please read the description very carefully, have a close look at the photos and note the size. We take great care in describing and photographing the items.
Please remember that our items have been pre-owned. You are responsible for all shipping charges.
If you decide ultimately that a return is best for you, please ship the item(s) back to us with a tracking number. This ensures you know we have received it.
In accordance with the Consumer Code of Italian Law, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products and to obtain a refund.
In accordance with the provisions of article 57, paragraph 1, of the Consumer Code, the return costs shall be borne exclusively by the customer.
Parcels sent at the expense of the recipient will not be accepted.
According to the provisions of article 59 of the Consumer Code of the Italian Law, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the event of:
- purchase of personalized goods for you from Lux-Collector.com
- discounted items
The customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from a purchase item on Lux-collector.com, must return the goods to us according to the following procedure:
- Communicate the will to return and refund within and no later than 5 days from the date of receipt of the product (including holidays) documented by the DHL receipt through a return form. (*)
- Returned Products must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: box, dust bag, belt, keys, padlock, books, check, ribbon, clochette, shopping bag, glove etc.)
- Return the package with the reliable courier with the tracking number. The return is paid by the customer. The return is the responsibility of the customer. **
** In the event of total or partial loss, total or partial damage by the shipper, LUXCOLLECTOR has no responsibility and cannot continue with the refund.
All returned orders will be inspected on arrival at our warehouse in order to assess the integrity of the goods and to be able to start the return acceptance process as well as subsequent refund.
Incomplete, spoilt, damaged or soiled items returned due to a fact attributable to the customer will not be refunded and will in no case give rise to the recognition of a credit equal to the price of the item initially ordered.
The customer has the right to return an item and order another in replacement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order. In this case, please contact our team to activate the procedure for replacing one product with another.
"Hereby, the undersigned __________________________________________________________
notifies the withdrawal from the purchase contract of the following goods: __________________________________________________________
[insert a description of the products purchased], ordered on ____________________; order number __________________________ and received on ___________________,
and requests a refund of the amount paid for the returned products, by crediting the relative amount through the payment method used for the purchase.
Name and Surname ___________________________________________________
*** In case of return by bank transfer it is necessary to provide:
Name of the bank:
SWIFT / BIC
The Return Form must be sent by registered letter with return receipt.
LUXCOLLECTOR by Yuliya Kazlouskaya
Headquarters: Via Borgorose, 15, 00189, Rome, Italy
VAT number: 15353841008
or e-mail to the following addresses:
Once we receive your package, we will proceed with the refund by sending you a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund shall be made within a maximum period of 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the return, as required by art. 56 paragraph 1 of the Consumer Code of the Italian Law.
- LUXCOLLECTOR shall not assume any responsibility for disservices attributable due to force majeure in the event that it is unable to execute the order within the times foreseen in the contract.
- LUXCOLLECTOR shall not be held liable to the Purchaser for disservices or malfunctions connected with the use of the internet.
- LUXCOLLECTOR has no responsibility for any fraudulent, improper or illegal use of the means of payment by the Purchaser or third parties when paying for the products purchased.
- LUXCOLLECTOR has no responsibility in case of delay or non-delivery by the shipper.
- LUXCOLLECTOR shall not be responsible for reimbursement or compensation for Products sent back but which have never been received by LUXCOLLECTOR due to loss, theft or damage which cannot be attributed to LUXCOLLECTOR
The purchaser's data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection law, as specified in the specific section containing the information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (https://lux-collector.com/pages/privacy-policy).
In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is void for any reason, this shall not in any case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address:
email@example.com, by telephone at the following telephone number: +39 329 6440826, and by post at the following address:
Via Borgorose 15G, 00189, Rome, Italy
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Italian Law also in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 21/2014 c.d. Consumer Code as well as the provisions of Legislative Decree n. 70/2003 on electronic commerce.
Without prejudice to the provisions of the Consumer Code of referability of the Consumer Forum, the exclusive jurisdiction for the resolution of any disputes arising from the application of these General Conditions of Sale is that of Rome.